- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: Albion, QLD
- Product code: COCKTAILCLASS
Join our experienced mixologists for the ultimate cocktail masterclass and an evening of making and enjoying craft cocktails at Brisbane's newest neighbourhood distillery. This guided experience will introduce you to the art of making delicious craft cocktails and take your home bartending to the next level.
On the night, you'll be one of only eight people who will enjoy making (and drinking) four delicious Granddad Jack's cocktails and learning the basics of mixology, including how to make popular syrups, the best cocktail flavour pairings and understanding the barware and glassware to pair with your favourite tipple. Enjoy an endless grazing table while you’re guided through the distillery and introduced to the history of Granddad Jack, the processes involved in making our beloved spirits and given a behind-the-scenes tour of our family-owned distillery.
Master mixology & a chance to showcase your skills at your next dinner party.
- Learn how to make four classic cocktails and drink them…
- Learn recipes, techniques, barware and glassware commonly used in mixology
- Take home your Cocktail Experience Guide featuring a cocktail pairing guide and recipes
- Enjoy a delicious grazing board throughout the evening
- Learn the history behind Granddad Jack and our distillery in a private tour
Things you should know before booking:
- This is a private experience. We’re not open to the public or spectators while hosting this experience.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the class begins to ensure we can start on time and you don't miss out on anything.
- All participants must be 18 years or older. We advocate a responsible drinking policy and believe in enjoying alcohol responsibly.
- You must organise your own transport. Due to the nature of the event, all participants are responsible for organising their transportation to and from the venue. To enjoy the whole experience, driving is not recommended.
- Granddad Jack’s Craft Distillery hosts the experience at the Albion, Brisbane Tasting Room located at 26 Collingwood Street, Albion Qld 4010
Wanting to organise a private group, we'd love to assist and can consider bookings of up to eight people outside our Tasting Room opening hours. For more information or to ask a few questions, contact our legendary bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3026 9283.